Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Prague 4 - Nusle
We’re open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST
What do you want to do?
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
No, Colonnade does not have branches in the Czech Republic. Insurance can be arranged online or by phone, in some cases on the basis of an email enquiry. The company's head office is located in Prague 4 (Na Pankráci 1683/127).
- For questions about accident and sickness, household or personal belongings insurance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions and inquiries about travel, accident, seat, EVENT or Online Truck insurance please email email@example.com.
- For questions and inquiries about car insurance please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about a specific product for the company, email email@example.com.
- If you need to report a claim or speak to our claims handlers, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general enquiries please email email@example.com.
Yes, but please make an appointment in advance by telephone.
Please refer to the Colonnade Career section for current open positions.
Send us an email
Where can you find us
For more information about Travel Insurance contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The assistance service will provide you with immediate help if you fall ill or suffer an accident outside the Czech Republic. It provides 24-hour assistance 365 days a year.
Tel: +420 221 586 687
Data Privacy Officer
Commercial Register administered by the Metropolitan Court in Prague, section A, file 77229.
Under Act no. 101/2000 Sb., our company is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection under registration no. 00063464 dated 28 January 2016.
Should you be dissatisfied with our services, please contact us. Our company processes complaints in compliance with the guidelines of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority BoS 12/069, EIOPA, and with Act no 634/1992 Sb., Consumer Protection Act. Complaints will be dealt with within a 30-day period after the date of delivery. Should you be dissatisfied with our standpoint regarding your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Czech National Bank or the Czech Insurance Association
Colonnade Insurance S.A.
1, rue Jean Piret
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel: +352 28 11 56 209
Any disputes between the consumers (you) and us concerning insurance contracts for non-life insurance may be settled out of court through the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz) or the Office of the Ombudsman of the Czech Insurance Association (www.ombudsmancap.cz).
Please report the claim on the recommended form together with the required documents preferably by email to email@example.com or send us the documents by post to:
Colonnade Insurance S.A.,
Na Pankráci 1683/127
140 00 Prague 4