After the loss event is recorded, our claim adjuster will contact us and tell you what to do next.
- Make sure to prevent any increase of the damage.
- Document the damage by taking photographs of the damaged items.
- Report any loss immediately, fill in and sign the form and send it to our company address.
- Do not repair or dispose of the damaged items before receiving instructions from the insurer (that does not apply to perishable goods...)
- If a crime has been committed or attempted, call the police (vandalism, theft...)
- Regarding liability insurance, do not acknowledge the injured party's claim for damages or pay anything to them.