The insurance protects carriers against risks posed to them by damage that occurs to goods in transit and resulting claims.
- Entities active in road transport
- Material damage to the transported goods
- Costs of legal protection
- Rescue costs
- Additional costs in connection with damaged goods
- Scope of cover is governed by the legislation governing liability.
- The insurance is valid for domestic and international transport within Europe (except Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro).
- Individual approach to clients
- The current size of the vehicle fleet is recorded in the policy, the insurer issues a new policy after any change.
- The basic scope of cover includes claims for damages due to theft or exceeding delivery time and applies to transport by a replacement vehicle too.
- Cover may be extended to the costs of futile transport, the indemnity limit may be increased up to the amount of the declared price and weight limit of liability.