Work Opportunity - COMPLIANCE OFFICERčtvrtek 29. duben 2021
We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Officer to join our compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with Legal and Risk departments.
Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Bachelor´s degree in Law, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English both orally and in writing (B2+).
Motivation for you:
- Work in a pleasant environment of an international company
- Pension insurance contribution
- Conribution to sports and culture, public transport coupon
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses (Enghlish or German)
- The possibility of participating in a preferential share purchase program
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email: email@example.com.